Windows Doors Windows Doors

I'm gonna give it 10, but...

your chatroom is amazing, however, all the top a.i. programs, such as yours, are THE SAME.

On another note, the flash is amazing.
I haven't fully explored it however.

10/10 5/5

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Perfect time waster.

It's fun, it's fluent, its random when you have 2 speed shoes, a clock and a bomb!!

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

First one was better...

Your first game was better, we all liked it better, I don't really know how to explain it.. The enemy's hp was too high... Bowser could be beaten cheaply... Well, a lot of things...

On another note, if you're done with your original Mario combat, it would be nice if you could send me the original flash file for personal use.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

It's alright.

I have to admit, this is waaaaaaaay better than the first game, but there isn't really much to do, I kinda got bored of it within five minutes... Anyway,

5/5 8/10

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

AWESOME!

This and Super ario 63 have to be the BEST mario flash games on th site!!

10/10 5/5

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Absolutely Astounding!

Put Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy and every Fan-based Mario game in the known universe, and this game will still beat the pants off it! I liked the Editor and how he can turn 360 degrees rather than just having up, down, left and right.

It would also be great if you could somehow make this into a homebrew NDS game ROM.

Caves of Mordor Caves of Mordor

EXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude that really suked seariously i stood in 1 spot for 10 min and i was lv 99 u so have to inprove on your gaming

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Awesome!!!! XD

I got to the boss of lvl 4 but died, hey, if this is your programming, wanna make a game wit me?

p.s. 10/10 5/5